Designer:Install Runtime for Designer
Downloading FlexRule Runtime
FlexRule Designer requires FlexRule Runtime to execute and run a models. Once you want to create a new project you can follow the below instruction that shows you how to Download and Install the FlexRule Runtime.
1. Open FlexRule Designer and click on "New Project" or open an already created project
2. Give a name and a path to the project.
3. If you have installed a Runtime already, it will ask to update the settings. If you wish to update, click No
4. Click on Properties to go to project properties
5. Click on Download FlexRule runtime NuGet under Runtime tab to download runtime
6. Select the Runtime you want to download from the list of available runtimes. Also, enter the Path to Install
7. Wait until the download finishes
8. Define the path to your FlexRule Runtime license file (flexrule.license.lic) under Runtime License Path
9. Restart the designer.
YouTube link for the video: https://youtu.be/0uXUXwOGtaw